Mix this basic Vanilla Chia pudding with your favourite fruits and granola to make the best chia parfait. You’ll just need 2 minutes of your time the night before for a healthy, vegan and gluten-free breakfast in the morning!
I’ve just been so busy lately, anyone in the same situation?
Even when you have so many things to do, it is always possible to keep a healthy lifestyle and to make sure you have time to sleep enough, to workout and to eat healthy. Just follow these simple rules :
- Plan your meals in advance. You might have less time to cook, but when you do, cook in bigger quantity so you’ll have healthy leftovers for a few days. Maybe take an hour or two on the weekend to prepare these healthy meals and snacks.
- Schedule your workouts to your calendar and make them a priority. It is easily the first thing you’ll skip if you don’t make it a priority.
- Stay hydrated! You can stay hydrated throughout the day, even if you’re busy.
- Finally, start your day right by eating breakfast. If you’re always on the rush in the morning, it is a good idea to make overnight oats or chia pudding the night before. It will take 2 minutes of your time and you’ll have a great breakfast waiting for you in the morning.
I love to make chia pudding because it’s so easy and quick to make. It uses only a few ingredients and it’s a great breakfast option or a healthy snack or dessert. Chia seed are easy to incorporate into your diet and they are also loaded with antioxidants, fibers, proteins and omega-3, which have plenty of benefits for your body.
Today, I’m sharing my Basic Vanilla Chia Pudding, ideal for any chia parfait. This delightful recipe is also vegan and gluten-free.
Do yourself a favor and give it a try !
- 3 tbsp Chia Seeds
- ¾ Cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Fresh fruits and nuts, coconut or granola
- Mix all the ingredients into a mason jar. Close it and then shake it well.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with fresh fruits and almonds or granola for some crunch.
Do you like chia pudding? What ingredients do you like to add in your chia pudding?